- Energy medicine is a key component needed to complete deep emotional healing and achieving well-being.
- Not all energy medicine treatment protocols heal core issues.
- Issues of the heart which seem impossible to resolve, become manageable and can even heal completely.
Let's start with What Is Energy Medicine? If you search the internet for Energy Medicine, you will get a few different definitions. Here's my definition:
Every living being has an energy field. Energy Medicine is the process of applying the right vibration in an attempt to maintain or restore the recipient to their optimal state.
Examples of using energy medicine:
- Taking a warm bath with Epsom salts.
- Receiving a gentle touch on the shoulder from a loving friend.
- Placing a drop of rose essential oil on the heart chakra.
- Receiving a healing session from a gifted healer.
- Enjoying a powerful guided meditation class that brings light to an issue you wanted to resolve.
- Taking some time out and reconnecting with nature.
- Wearing an EMF (Electro Magnetic Frequency) pendant.
- Visiting a sacred site.
- Giving oneself energy healing.
As you can see, there are a myriad of things that transfer healing energy and each has its place. Not all of those listed above can provide a profound healing effect on your core, however there is always a benefit as they are all part of the healing process.
Healing energy clears out darkness and allows light to come in, thus raising your vibration. Issues of the heart which can seem impossible to resolve become manageable and can even heal completely.
The image below depicts a comprehensive view of interconnections which promote emotional healing. Energy medicine contributes to emotional healing but is also essential from a holistic perspective.
Energy medicine either by itself or integrated into other aspects of one's life is a key factor in providing deep emotional healing and well-being. It also helps maintain and enhance emotional health.
This site's focus is toward providing information in regards to integrating energy medicine into your emotional healing regimen, allowing for healthier relationships.
I encourage you to seek out experts who can also assist with the other areas of your life; Optimum Health, Healthy Food Sources, Healthy Environment and Adequate Wealth. There are many areas to explore but keep in mind that it's about taking baby steps. Pick one thing and focus on it until you have reached a comfortable level, then move on to the next.
The image below is depicting that the Healthy Relationships circle is affected by beliefs about: Self, God and Other.
Energy Medicine when used appropriately heals the root cause and clears destructive beliefs, allowing you to reach your true potential as a human being.
The issues listed below are referencing Self, God or Other, and can be applied in more than one category. This is not a comprehensive list but rather some examples.
Healing beliefs about self can address many issues including the following:
- Negative self-talk
- Issues of sexuality
- Being comfortable with who you are
- Loss of loved one
Healing beliefs about God can address many issues including the following:
- Anger feeling that God is not there when needed
- Belief in lack of guidance
- Closed spiritual chakra and acceptance of others
- Judgement of self and others
- Low life force energy
- A reliance on religion or organized spirituality
Healing beliefs about God does not mean that you need to believe with certainty that God exists.
Healing beliefs about Other (People, places and things not included in the other two categories) can address many issues including the following
- Interconnections with hurtful people, habits or environments
- Need for external praise from others
- Hurtful childhood
- Problematic relationships with family or friends
- Unfulfilling sexual relationships
- Stressors related to social identity
As a person heals, any unlocked energy integrates with the Mind, Body and Spirit, and then starts pushing out the next layer for healing. Healing emotional pain brings us closer to balance and who we are. It allows higher energies to enter our lives and promote well-being.
Overcoming our deepest pain makes space for inner peace, joy and high self-esteem amongst many other positive energies.